Register with Homes for Bolton

If you haven't already joined Homes for Bolton you will need to do so before you can place a bid on a property. To register click the 'Register Now' button to get started. You will be able to save the application form at any point and return later if you need further information to help you complete the form.

If you are a council or housing association tenant and want to register for a mutual exchange, please contact your landlord for more information. Your landlord will be able to inform you which mutual exchange schemes you can use.

For Homes Available Now, you can contact the landlord/housing association directly.